Monday 26 May 2014

Some Christmas Stitching

Yes a bit scary I know, but I do love my xmas stitching and as part of 1 Xmas Item a Month over at Narelle's blog "Pins and Whiskers" I have been stitching away on a favourite Rag-Tag Stitchin' project "Down Reindeer Lane". I have finished the last of the 7 stitcheries this month -
Cute aren't they?
Now to put them together. It's always fun picking fabrics.
 
The other Christmas project I worked on this month was a Viv's Creations bom. I have had the raw edged applique finished on "A Merry Little Christmas" for a while, so onto the stitchery to complete it -
I am stitching other than xmas if you can believe that. Will show you next time. Cheryl

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful work Cheryl,you are amazing my friend,can wait to see the reindeer quilt put together.xx

Diane-crewe said...

never tooo early for Christmas xx love those faces looking out at us xx

FloS said...

Very beautiful stitcheries !! and yes these reindeers are so cute !!
Florence

Helen said...

Cute blocks, love the reindeers !!!

Christine M said...

I love your reindeer in the heart (as well as the other stitcheries), Cheryl. It is gorgeous. You'll be pleased to know you're not the only one stitching Christmas goodies. I've been alternating between Christmas and other stitching. xx

Jeanette said...

gorgeous stitcheries Cheryl. Hugs,xx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Oh......they are all so darn cure...you cleaver girl.....

marina said...

gorgeous!
love the red applique on each block as well as the stitchery.

Fiona said...

gorgeous projects for Christmas... I do love those reindeers.. their expressions are great...
Hugz

Melody said...

Both projects are delightful.

Anthea said...

Never too early for Christmas stitching Cheryl - & definitely not scary! Your projects are so gorgeous, well done, they will look gorgeous on display for the Festive Season!

Michelle Ridgway said...

It is so lovely to see my favourite little people so beautifully stitched. Can't wait to see it all together. Lovely Viv project as well..she would be pleased xx

Karen said...

Great work with those lovely stitcheries.
Viv's block is looking great, too. ( I am busy working on those blocks, too.)

Wendy said...

Both your projects are gorgeous, you are making great progress!!

Susan said...

Lovely Christmas stitching, I wish you could do some for me!

KERYN B said...

Those Reindeer are soooooo gorgeous. Love your stitching.