Monday 27 October 2014

Stitching Soiree

I had been counting down the days to last Saturday - a day of CHRISTMAS stitching with Lisa from FignBerry Creations and Katie from Cottage Garden Threads.  So much yummy stitching -
My lovely table of stitching buddies.

Some of the lovely projects we received patterns/kits for.
Loved this cute santa sack and will make it for one of my grandies.
This is what I worked on during the day - stitched in lovely CGT "Mistletoe". Loved the stitched stockings that hang from each end.
This project will be next on my list.  We were very spoilt to receive this CGT to stitch it in - "Harriet" is not available for individual sale, but is only available to buy in a color pack of 6 - such a lovely Christmassy color. Think I will have enough to keep me going for weeks to come. Cheryl

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cheryl Thankyou so much for sharing pics of your special day and Thankyou so much for picking up a goodie bag for me,you are such a wonderful friend and I missed you all.xx

Anthea said...

Hi Cheryl looks like it was a really great day out... lovely projects & stitching... x

Melody said...

Wow, the projects are wonderful. I'm so much looking forward to coming to the nest one

Melody said...

Wow, the projects are wonderful. I'm so much looking forward to coming to the nest one

Maria said...

Oh what gorgeous projects you are all working on. Love them all.
Have searched Google to try and find where I can buy the Santa Sack pattern but can't find anywhere to buy it.. Can you help please.

barb's creations said...

Beautiful projects Cheryl, I especially love the last one with the gorgeous c.g.thread too bad it can't be bought individually. Sounds like a lovely weekend for you as well :) Barb.

Christine M said...

The projects are just gorgeous, Cheryl. I love that Christmas tree.

KERYN B said...

I think it will keep you busy beyond Christmas lol..Looks like a wonderful day..

Michelle said...

What a great weekend, don't have a favourite project-LOVE THEM ALL!!!! That is my kind of weekend!
Michelle

Michelle Ridgway said...

What fun you girls down there have...beautiful projects! Love CGT Mistletoe. What a bonus receiving the other lovely thread.

Fiona said...

gorgeous projects...
Hugz

Susan said...

You must have been in christmas stitching heaven.

gracie said...

Looks like a great day for all...

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Looks like another awesome day 😃

Karen S said...

This looks like a wonderful day. The designs are gorgeous.

Wendy said...

Another lovely workshop and the projects are gorgeous!