Tuesday 23 December 2014

Santa Sack Swap part 2 and FHFS

After showing you the beautiful gifts I received from Carol in the Santa Sack swap I thought you might like to see what I made for Carol -
First off was this cute little stitchery from The Birdhouse.

And I also made Carol a little "No Peeking" stocking (Marg Low design) and a bon bon with choccies of course.
A Christmas tea towel
A felt candlemat with a xmas candle, and popped them all inside a bag I made using a FignBerry xmas stitchery on the front. Know Carol enjoyed her gifts and I had fun making them for her. Thankyou to Cheryll for organising another fun Santa Sack swap and thankyou to Carol for being a lovely partner.

Now in our Friends Having Fun swap it has been wonderful having a parcel to open each morning with my brekky.  These are some of the other lovely gifts Christine has been spoiling me with -

This very cute snowman waterball decoration. He looks very at home on my tree.
And a beautiful xmas candle holder - love my candles.
And two yummy pieces of Anii Downs xmas fabric and matching DMC threads. Loving my gifts, thankyou so much Christine. Cheryl

5 comments:

Jeanette said...

Lovely gifts you made. Merry Christmas. Hugs,xx

marina said...

you've made so many gorgeous gifts!
Lovely gifts from Christine too..
They look like they were great swaps.
Have a wonderful Christmas!

Cheryll said...

This is just a wonderful time of year...especially for swaps in blogland!
Thank you so very much for ALL my wonderful gifts. Still one to go but I'll say thanks for that after Xmas.
Take care and EnJoY... HoHoHo

Anonymous said...

Wow Cheryl love the gifts you made Carol and I can see why she likes them they are all fabulous,love the gifts you have been receiving off Christine ,that snowman is so cute and I know you love snowmen. My friend I hope you have the very best Xmas and I hope you and your gorgeous family have a happy and safe new year,see you just after Xmas,and I hope santa brings you lots of lovely goodies.xx

Karen S said...

Look at all the lovely projects you have made . Wonderful.
And great gifts received too.