Wednesday 1 April 2015

Some Birthday Spoiling

Well as some of you may know I have had a "special" birthday this week.  I don't know about the getting older bit, but I have been overwhelmed by all the "surprises" from my gorgeous friends and family,  I have a feeling Shez may have had a hand in some of it lol.  Anyway thought you might like to see some of my gorgeous goodies - will show you in the order of opening (must admit some before my birthday - temptation got too much)

From my gorgeous friend Karen in Qld (whom I will soon get to meet yippee)
A beautiful needlecase which is perfect size to just pick up on your way out the door in case you have some sewing time, the most gorgeous stitched pincushion at the top (and sorry I've chopped off its cute leaves - it's a little strawberry), a snowman button, some beautiful glass headed pins and I see I have also chopped off the scissor keep which is the cutest little teapot.
Karen also made me this gorgeous little rabbit drawstring bag and it was filled with some delicious choccy eggs - there is still a couple in there lol

And there was more - can't believe how much she spoilt me.  The most beautiful stitched pear tea towel (there is something about pears isn't there) and a gorgeous Christmas cushion pattern and little snowman  button from Lynette Anderson Designs.

And not one but two gorgeous wallhangings.
Aren't they both beautiful  They are already hanging on my walls.  Thankyou so much dear friend. It was the most amazing special parcel.

The next one I opened was from another gorgeous friend - Michelle from Rag-Tag Stitchin' -
How special is this beautiful wallhanging.  And Michelle had also included one of her new mini pocket patterns - my favourite stitching - Christmas. 

And I could not believe my eyes when I opened the next one -

a beautiful Michelle original. How gorgeous is "Merle".  I can't believe Michelle could part with her, but think she knows that I will treasure her.

Thankyou to two of my dear friends.  Now I will leave some more til next post.  Don't want to wear you out - more gorgeous gifts from just as gorgeous friends.  Cheryl





15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my it's so good to see you being spoilt ,what wonderful gifts from such lovely friends,enjoy them all my friend xx

Anthea said...

They're lovely gifts Cheryl... enjoy!

Kim said...

Gorgeous gifts

Jeanette said...

Such wonderful gifts. Hugs,xx

Michelle Ridgway said...

I am so glad your birthday included spoiling. It was my pleasure to send a little surprise. Big hugs xx

Fiona said...

WonderfulCheryl, its good to be spoiled from time to time...
Hugz

marina said...

such gorgeous gifties for your Birthday Cheryl.
Bet you are loving your postie at the moment for bringing such lovelies.
Enjoy them all

Christine M said...

What beautiful gifts you have received, Cheryl. How special is that Michelle original!

Deb R said...

Such beautiful gifts, glad you had a lovely birthday!

Cheryll said...

Well Cheryl... YOU are worth it!
Glad you had a wonderful day! xox

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Gorgeous gifts for a beautiful lady sol pleased you have been spoilt xx

Karen S said...

Congratulations for your special birthday. And enjoy your wonderful gifts.

Michelle said...

Happy birthday!! What gorgeous treasures you received!!

Melody said...

Beautiful gifts for a beautiful lady

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

happy Birthday. lots of Georgeous gifts. it is great to be spoilt.