Sunday 3 April 2016

Friday Night with Friends and Special Friends

I did join in with Cheryll and lots of others for FNWF but by the time I sat down I didn't get as much done as I'd hoped to. 

However did finish February's flower in the redwork block of the month I'm doing.

I have had lots more birthday spoiling from gorgeous friends.  Just wanted to show you this wonderful parcel I received on Friday from my very gorgeous friend Keryn and I know she doesn't like me making a fuss, but was thrilled to bits and just had to show you -


This was amazing - a lovely tin mug with photo of this gorgeous snowman quilt on one side and instructions on the other and all these lovely flannels inside it to make the little quilt.  Love it,

And I LOVED this gorgeous Christmas panel and pattern to make it up into a lovely wallhanging.
And how gorgeous is this decoration made out of different xmas fabrics.  Think we need a lesson on how to make these.  They look wonderful. And there was some munchies but I seem to have misplaced them.  Thankyou my gorgeous friend. You always spoil me way too much and know just the right things. Cheryl

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi again Cheryl,love your red work stitchery.
Wow Keryn has sent you a beautiful parcel,wow lots of beautiful things for you to play with,how exciting ,sleep well tonight my friend xx

Jeanette said...

Love the redwork Cheryl. Gorgeous gifts from Keryn. Hugs,xx

KERYN B said...

Naughty girl you know I don't like you making a fuss lol. Enjoy your day u goodies and look forward to seeing the panel put together. Xx

Helen said...

Lovely stitchery and lots of beautiful spooling. Keryn sure know how to spoil :)

Michelle Ridgway said...

Lovely redwork and Keryn spoiling! I seem to always misplace my munchies too lol! Glad your birthday celebration is continuing. ...always fun xx

Fiona said...

lovely redwork and what a fun parcel from MissKwhodoesn'tlikeafuss....

Hugz

Cheryll said...

All your surprises are gorgeous. Happy Birthday again...xox

Cheryll said...

ooppss... and forgot to say THANKS for sewing with me at FNwF...xox

Karen S said...

Gorgeous gifts from lovely Keryn.

Anthea said...

gorgeous gifts there Cheryl.. enjoy!

kiwikid said...

Beautiful stitchery Cheryl, and wonderful birthday gift from Keryn.